Full-Time Creative Writer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This is an important time for America: Project Bionic is hiring a Creative Writer. We don’t want to overstate this, but it’s about to get real. If you are a GOOD writer (we will also accept GREAT writers), then we are interested in you. We know it’s hard out there for aspiring writers, especially if you enjoy things like “food” and “shelter” and “beer”, so we want to bring you in from the cold. Write for us, make money, have fun, be creative, give high fives, maybe a few low fives, tell mom that you’re getting a salaried paycheck. Bing, bang, boom. Living the dream.
The Creative Writer will be a member of the Creative Team and will work closely with the Account Services Department to create, publish and manage ongoing communication for the online social communities of our clients. With the requirements to represent multiple brands across various industries, the Creative Writer must be able to express a brand’s value and voice effectively via social platforms and directly engage with consumers. The ideal candidate will possess superior communication skills, have a clear eye for detail and be able to write creatively, adjusting the tone of the piece depending on the needs and objectives of the client. Good time management is an essential skill and we expect the Creative Writer to adopt a professional approach to all projects.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide compelling, innovative writing for multiple clients across multiple social channels
• Effectively build and manage a brand voice appropriate for specific social channels for clients
• Have the ability to write quickly at the drop of a hat without a significant decrease in quality and be able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes hectic environment
• Participate in brainstorm sessions and creative concept development
• Fully understand a client’s business objectives, as well as their product or service, in order to present it properly in the creative work
• Work collaboratively with Account Mangers to develop creative content strategies that will compel a client’s community to interact with the brand
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (marketing R&D).
This particular Creative Writer will be asked to take on additional responsibility involving Community Management. With collaboration and direction coming from the Senior Creative Writer and Account Services Department, these duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Monitors daily content and engagement for an assigned client base across various online social platforms
• Proactively and reactively engages with the communities of designated accounts in a positive and professional way that reinforces the brand
• Strategizes with and educates the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into company process and into all of the company’s products and services
• Two to five years creative writing for digital assets (emails, websites, social media, etc.)
• Demonstrated expertise of creative or professional online copy
• Outstanding verbal and written skills
• Knowledgeable in digital communication including social media, online reputation management, mobile and more
• Graphic design skills a plus
• Background in customer service a plus
• Base Salary
• Medical Coverage
• Unparalleled Joy, Total Consciousness, and Free Water.
About Project Bionic
Project Bionic began in July 2009 with the mission to help brands meet the new challenges of the emerging social media and mobile world. As branding specialists, internet marketers, creative writers and marketing analysts, we have built a process that helps companies meet these new challenges in an authentic and real way.
Project Bionic specializes in creating human experiences through technology. We provide top companies with powerful, data-driven solutions to enhance their connections and conversations with their customers. The fresh and innovative nature of our business, along with the youth of our company, adds an extra level of difficulty and excitement, making this position a perfect fit for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and hardworking individual.
How to Apply
Find out more about Project Bionic at www.projectbionic.com. The job posting and contact email address can also be seen at www.projectbionic.com/creative-writer
When applying to this position please send your cover letter, resume and writing samples.
523 total views, 2 today